Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wednesday 10th January 2018 - Seawalk Park Royal Village West Vancouver to Dunagrave

What day is it now of my Vacation? I've lost count.

The day starts with breakfast then laundry then a shower. Laundry took longer then anticipated - what do you do when the liquid laundry detergent doesn't wash out of some of your clothing during the wash cycle - you have to separate them from the rest of your laundry and hand wash them. This took forever because a major pipe leading to the kitchen's grease trap above was about to be emptied and replaced! In the middle of my laundry routine. Anyway I had to use the men's bathroom sink to handwash my soapy pieces of clothing because the laundry floor was flooded and stank like a sewer from the removal of the pipe. I quickly took all my clothes out of the washing machine and place them into the only dryer furthest away from the flooded laundry floor being very careful not to drop any clothing onto the floor. I quickly shut the dryer door and pushed the start button and got out of the laundry as soon as I could as it stank so badly.

I returned to the laundry at the end of the drying cycle and the situation had become worse. The floor was twice as flooded and there was muck and paper towels everywhere and it stank rwice as bad as before! I quickly but carefully removed all my clothes from the dryer to my bag this time being extremely careful not to drop any pieces of clothing onto the floor in front of the dryer and practically ran out of the laundry room. The smell was horrendous by now!

Next stop West Vancouver Park Royal Village seawalk to Dunagrave and a snack at WholeFoods on my way back. Vegetarian pizza - this was good  and a red thai curry fish soup - not recommended too salty and fishy , no clam chowder today therefore I thought I would try this as an alternative.

Photos attached (not of the pizza that is in my stomach!)






































No comments:

Post a Comment